In order to guarantee maximum browsing experience in omnichannel.bg, we use bikes on the site.
Cookies or cookies are small files with information that is stored in your internet browser or hard drive when you visit the site. Cookies allow us to improve the site so that it contains the most useful information for you. You can set up your Internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete previously saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, you should use the settings of your internet browser.
We are not responsible if your Internet browser does not support the usage control, failure to store or delete saved cookies. In case you disable the storing of cookies or delete previously saved ones, the site may be malfunctioning.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that our website can store on your computer or mobile device when you visit a particular page - or the site as a whole. Thanks to this file, our and other sites will be able to recognize your device the next time you visit us.
- we analyze how well our site works
- which are the most visited pages and sections of the site
- which are the most used features on the site
- are there pages that fail to visualize - and which browsers and operating systems have problems with them
- to provide you with the most relevant, useful and interesting content
What cookies do we use? 1. Functional cookies
Thanks to them, we remember your preferences - for example, where do you browse our site, do you have a registration or not, are logged in or not, etc. With information from them, for example, you get the most personalized content, products and offers.
2. Advertising cookies We use these cookies so you can see ads that are as close as possible to your interests and beyond omnichannel.com
3. Cookies for analysis We track information about the site as the most visited pages, the most common user platforms and devices, and so on. Can I stop cookies on omnichannel.bg? Yes, but if you do, some sections of the site may not work properly. You can learn more about cookie exclusion by pressing the F1 button on your browser and searching for the cookie settings in your browser.
Do we store personal data in cookies? No.