- Contact us
Why Digital Signage in Transportation?
- As technology advances, so do the preferences and expectations of travelers and freight shippers. Travelers expect more engagement through instant alerts and updates. Meanwhile, shippers and facility operators are constantly seeking to reduce costs, streamline upkeep, and deliver accurate and real-time information to travelers.
- To address these needs, the transportation industry is adopting technological innovations to improve operating efficiency and enabling instantaneous content and updates to be provided to travelers such as through deploying digital signage solutions. Digital signage is the most common digital technology being utilized by key hubs of the transportation industry such as airports, bus terminals, etc.
- Deliver real time bus schedule information or schedule changes or any delays or cancellations or promote new offerings from advertisers. Advertise key promotions through digital out-of-home ads
Train and subway stations
- Deliver real time information at check-in counters, time-tables, route maps, in-vehicle signage, wayfinding, kiosks
- Provide timely content through information timetables, check in counters, media boards, and touchscreen wayfinders, and showcase products and promotions on duty-free shopping displays.